1. Understand the definition and principles of UI/UX Design in order to design with intention.
2. Achieve a deep understanding of the entire life-cycle of design—the process, purpose, and tools.
3. Learn the basics of HCI (human-computer interaction) and the psychology behind user decision-making.
4. Discover the industry-standard tools and specific project deliverables in UI/UX.
5. Explain why you made design decisions, through presentations of assignments and your personal portfolio.
Basic computer skills